We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Sinfonia Hall?

Which Iwakuni hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel near Sinfonia Hall?

Can anyone give me an idea of the closest hotel(s) to the Sinfonia Hall Iwakuni (I believe the address is Mikasa-machi 1-1-1, not far from Iwakuni Stn -www.sinfonia-iwakuni.com)? I'm looking for one large enough to take a party needing perhaps 10 single rooms plus a few couples rooms. It would be a plus if English were spoken, but not required, as some of us do speak enough Janapese to get by. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

6 replies to this topic
Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
22,377 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near Sinfonia Hall?

1. using google maps, search for "Iwakuni Station, Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan"

2. once the station shows up, search for "hotel" - all hotels will be displayed as red dots and links shown on the left

The hall is 0.8km south of the station.

Kyoto, Japan
Level Contributor
1,620 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near Sinfonia Hall?

Tripadvisr's advisce on Iwakuni hotels;

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g675102-Iwakuni_Yamag…

if you prefer to stay at the better hotel, you can stay Hiroshima also, one hour and half by train.

Edited: 5:23 am, August 14, 2012
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near Sinfonia Hall?

Thank you, Sanfran1946. I had already checked and bookmarked that link, but was wondering if there were any other options. Also thanks for suggesting Hiroshima, but we have to stay near Sinfonia Hall, because we will be rehearsing and performing there.

4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near Sinfonia Hall?

bibimbob, thanks for the reply. I'd already checked and bookmarked the hotels on TripAdvisor's Iwakuni pages, but the options seem limited, so was wondering if there were any others not mentioned there.

I haven't gone to the Google pages yet, though, so will try that as per your suggestion. Thanks for supplying the distance of the Hall from the station, that helps!

Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
Level Contributor
22,704 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel near Sinfonia Hall?

I think this is a decent business hotel a few minutes walk from the Sinfonia. It's right in front of Iwakuni Station:

http://www.gr-iwakuni.com/

4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel near Sinfonia Hall?

Shibuyakko - thank you for the link and venue details. And it's helpful that the Green Rich also has English on their website. Will check it out.

Reply to: Hotel near Sinfonia Hall?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Iwakuni