We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus travel from Bolzano to Campitello di fassa

Which Campitello di Fassa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
1 post
Save Topic
Bus travel from Bolzano to Campitello di fassa

Can someone tell me whether bus services are available after 8:00 PM from Bolzano. We have a booking with Hotel Garni Aritz. Are Taxi services available at Bolzano? Do we have to book Taxis through the Hotels? How are the roads at night between Bolzano and Campitello di fassa? Please do provide me with info.

7 replies to this topic
Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
9,296 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus travel from Bolzano to Campitello di fassa

Are you actually in Bolzano or are you coming from somewhere else. Have you assumed that you have to get to Bolzano first.

There is a service called Flyski Shuttle. It operates from Verona Airport at weekends. On Saturday there is a bus at 13:30 and 1800 from Verona Airport. 16:30 on Sundays. Services the whole of the Val di Fassa. Takes 3h30 to Campitello.

There is also a service from Venice Airport on Sat/Sun at 1200 and 1800. Also calls at Treviso 45mins later

www.flyskishuttle.com/start.php…

www.flyskishuttle.com/start.php…

Campitello di Fassa is one of those awkward places to get to by public transport any time of day. Generally the bus services don't run that late.

Also the bus services in the area are run by different Bus companies meaning services don't often seem to logically tie up. You have services that come under Bolzano Bus area and others come under Trentino.

The 180 bus from Bolzano to Vigo di Fassa last service is 17:35 comes under Bolzano.

You can check its schedules on www.sii.bz.it or www.sad.it

however the 101 bus that goes from Cavalese to Vigo di Fassa then on to Campitello , Canazei and Penia come under Trentino

…pegasus.it/OrariDiLinea/OrariDiDirettrice-E…

The Trentino Trasporti for above schedules is not available in english but if you use http://www.ttesercizio.it/Orari/Default.aspx then click on Extraurbano you can put your depart/arrival top left

You can find a lot of info on how to get to the area including taxi companies on http://www.fassa.com/EN/How-to-get-here/

I would contact your hotel and enquire if they can arrange a pick up transfer

Wroclaw, Poland
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus travel from Bolzano to Campitello di fassa

Hi

I have simmilar problem

How can I get from egna ora to pozza di fassa by bus?

Please indicate the possible connection

thanks in advance

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
9,296 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus travel from Bolzano to Campitello di fassa

Just need to take the 104 bus from Egna or Ora to Cavalese

then take the same 101 bus from Cavalese towards Vigo/Penia as detailed above

again you can use ttesercizio.it/Orari/Extraurbano/Default.aspx

and search for connections with Departure "Partenza" Arrival/destination "Destinazione" and click Cerca

Wroclaw, Poland
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus travel from Bolzano to Campitello di fassa

Hello

Thank You for quick answe i just wonder if I could go by line 180 from egna to vigo di fassa and from vigo to possa by skibus?

Regardds

Wroclaw, Poland
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus travel from Bolzano to Campitello di fassa

Morover would You be so kind to answer ..if You now how much cost those bus tickets?

Thanks again

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
9,296 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bus travel from Bolzano to Campitello di fassa

The 180 bus does not go anywhere near Egna - perhaprs you are confusing it with Ega which is near Ponte Nova - completely different valley road.

Tariffs are based on the number of kilometres - as such the largest tariff is only €5.25 (91-100km). Km over this are only 30cents pro 10km.

ttesercizio.it/Tariffe/ServizioExtraurbano.a…

It isn't an exact science so for instance Cavalese to Pozza is only 29.5km so may be €2.80 0r €2.95 - it doesn't really make much difference as the bus fares are generally extremely cheap.

Bus tickets are often sold in local tobacconists/paper shops. You can usually buy tickets on the bus itself. There is normally a surcharge for this - nominally 80cents.

If you want an EXACT price I would e-mail the bus company directly with your questions. I don't know or think for instance if you can by a ticket in Egna to get all the way to Pozza (using 2 buses). Don't know if you would have to buy a ticket on the first bus then one on the second

Wroclaw, Poland
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bus travel from Bolzano to Campitello di fassa

Tkank You so much

Info You ave me is enaugh

I jus wanted to know approx. amount

regards

Reply to: Bus travel from Bolzano to Campitello di fassa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Campitello di Fassa
More Campitello di Fassa Topics