We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday village Seaview Ibiza

Kirkcaldy, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday village Seaview Ibiza

Hi

We are looking to take our 11 year old daughter away for our first holiday as a family abroad. Does anyone know if the holiday village will be good for this age? Also I see it has a waterpark onsite. Do you know if this is included?

Many thanks

Lucy

Dublin
Level Contributor
130 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday village Seaview Ibiza

Yes the water park is included and is on site, this year is the first time it will be a holiday village so can't say what the entertainment will be like but my son was 11 last yr and loved it. We are returning for the third time in May. Id say she will love it.

Kirkcaldy, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday village Seaview Ibiza

That's great to know! Many thanks for letting me know.

Kind regards

Lucy

South Wales
Level Contributor
1 post
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday village Seaview Ibiza

My wife and I along with our 16 year old son are going here on 7th July for 2 weeks. We've been to Ibiza 9 times now and have also been to two other holiday villages, the one in Turkey and the one in Egypt. We've always had a great time both in Ibiza and at the other two holiday villages so we're really looking forward to it!

Kirkcaldy, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday village Seaview Ibiza

That's good to know. We booked up to the holiday village in Ibiza for a week from 27th June and very much looking forward to it now! Let me know if there's any nice places to go visit when there. :)

Dublin, Ireland
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday village Seaview Ibiza

Hi my husband and I and my 11 yr old daughter are going on 16th july for two wks cant wait .just wondering what alcohol drinks are all inclusive as I like a Baileys now and again and is it just their local beer as my husband likes Bulmer s

3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday village Seaview Ibiza

Hi San holiday, it is just local spirits and beer on the all inclusive, but there is a supermarket just over the road which has all your premium spirits and things like kopparberg and is fairly reasonable value as well.

Edited: 3:13 pm, May 30, 2014
Leamington Spa...
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Holiday village Seaview Ibiza

Hi, we went there when it was the serenis sea view and it would be perfect for her age group. We found that the entertainment was better for kids than for adults so if we went again we would definitely take our grand kids. Yes the waterpark is included and the room we were allocated was identical to the one in the brochure. Hope this helps. Cliff

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Holiday village Seaview Ibiza

hi

Is it straight onto the beach - brochure a tad vague.

Debating on this one or one in Playa den Bossa, Ibiza.

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,863 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Holiday village Seaview Ibiza

Kelly, out of the front door,one minute walk around the corner.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Holiday village Seaview Ibiza

Thanks Rick J

Not down 100 steps is it? - got a toddler :-)

That's why worried that Playa den Bossa is a bit of a party location.

Get answers to your questions about Port d'es Torrent