We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Back

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
Level Contributor
2,142 posts
134 reviews
Save Topic
Just Back

Just back from a great holiday in Port d’es Torrent staying in the Sirenis Hotel Club Aura on an AI basis with Thomas Cook. I’m not usually a fan of AI and this was our first AI holiday in Ibiza in 17 visits but it suited the rest of the family that we were travelling with. Overall the hotel was great and having rented a car from Moto Luis rentacar I was able to spend a few days showing the rest of the family around the island as it was their first visit. It was worth booking with them for the full out / full return fuel policy as on our return to the airport I only had to put 18 Euros worth of fuel in the car to fill it.

We had a great birthday meal out at El Viejo Gallo and I am still waiting to here from TA to see if I can register the Cala D’Hort Restaurant for a review. My other reviews can be seen at:-

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g673348-d2…

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g1068677-d…

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g187459-d2…

The family really loved the island and want to return. We were a party of 5 with an age range of 16 – 63.

Roll on the end of September when I can return to S’Argamassa for my pre-winter fix.

Phil

1. Re: Just Back

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, July 23, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Port d'es Torrent