We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

honey moon

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
tijuana
11 posts
Save Topic
honey moon

hi, do you recommend San Agustinillo for my honey moon.

thanks

Vancouver BC
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
9,663 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: honey moon

Felicidades por su proxima broda. I answered your e-mail in more detail but will comment here for others. San Agustinillo is opposite to going to a top class romantic all inclusive like Sandals or a full blown resort town like Acapulco. The town is tiny and the night-life non-existent. It is a place for no shoes, playing in the surf, for beach walks and for reading. It’s a place where you can have your own private corner down the beach or walk up the beach to numerous good but casual restaurants. There is plenty of accommodation, most not advertised and few on the web. A good honeymoon spot? Would be for me.

2. Re: honey moon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, September 28, 2009
Get answers to your questions about San Agustinillo