We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking with clear blue seas

Coleraine, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
booking with clear blue seas

i have made a booking to go to tenerife on august to parque santiago 3 with clear blue seas. After reading all of reviews regarding the company i am really scared that the holiday isn't booked as i have paid my deposit months ago. when i emailed andy i must admit he replied straight away with any queries i had...

i just hope i am not beingg scammed as my family has been so looking forward to this holiday so much.......... is there anyone who has booked through clear blue sea to parque santiago 3? did you have any problems?

Aarhus
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: booking with clear blue seas

Hi Joanne and others

We had the same problem - we didn´t pay yet though. I managed to find the phone number for the Santiago III hotel +34 922 797 403 or parque@parquesantiago.com and there was no reservation for us even though we got the confirmation papers from Andy at Clear Blue Water.

Now everything is booked, and we have lost 2 month in planning.

After 20-30 mails back and forward with Andy he told us he would call us, but he never did.

Maybe we have just been unlucky with him, but I would never ever consider Blue Clear Fake Water again.

Sorry Joanne, this is my experience :o((

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: booking with clear blue seas

Hi Joanne

I do hope you haven't been scammed, although I must admit I'd never heard of Clear Blue Seas.

It's just a pity you didn't book direct with Parque Santiago: www.parquesantiago.com

Let us know what happens.

Coleraine, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: booking with clear blue seas

hi thanks for the review...funny enough i have tried several times to email to andy he hasn't respond back so i contacted clear blue sea and they said not to worry that the booking has been made under my name and the date that i was travelling.. i have only paid £100 deposit and the rest to due to be paid in july. i will contact the telphone number to have posted to see if they have our rooms booked.....joanne

Aarhus
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: booking with clear blue seas

Hi Joanne

Please let me know what they said at the hotel ... I mentioned the name Clear Blue Seas to them, but they had never heard the name before, but they said the booking might could have been done through another agent.

But our booking was not done ... I am really exited to hear from you after you have talked to the hotel ...

We are pretty desperate now - we are going 1. August and have no place to stay now

What kind of apartment did you book and for which price?

We booked a 2 room apartment for 700 Euro for 7 days.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,543 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: booking with clear blue seas

Hi Joanne

I would suggest you read this post tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g673870-i11657-k… before parting with any more money. The whole thing while probably not a scam sounds very hit and miss as to whether you will get what you pay for.

…wordpress.com/tourists-tenerife/

Coleraine, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: booking with clear blue seas

i was worried about my booking last night... thank you to everyone who had sent me information regarding Clear Blue Seas. I was going to ring them first thing this morning but i decide to look through Owner Direct website. I got a 2 bedroom apartment in parque santiago it was alot cheaper than CBS.. i may have only lost £100 deposit but with Owners direct I have save about £400....

Coleraine, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: booking with clear blue seas

hi i didn't ring te hotel but what i did do was looked at a website for Owners Direct these are people wanting to hire out the apartments. I got a 2 bedroom apartment with microwave and washing machine very essential when got kids. The owner was brilliant I made a enquiry last night at 10.30 and by 11.15 pm i was sorted with a room. So looking forward to going now....i only had to pay £100 deposit and the rest when i arrived. I got for 2 weeks about £900 I would have a wee look at the website you will get cheaper than what you will be paying for at the minute. the owner also told me the Clear Blue Seas where no longer trading.... thank god I only lost £100 not the whole lot.. hope this information helps as i was going by myself with worry

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
14 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: booking with clear blue seas

Hi, not sure about CBS not trading any more. I dealt with them yesterday on the phone and seems business as usual. Perhaps the owner meant he has stopped trading with them? Certainly still taking bookings anyway.

Coleraine, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: booking with clear blue seas

hi yes there are still taking booking of course but when i rang parque santiago 3. they said they have never heard Clear Blue Seas not unless it is being booked under another name..... i have found myself 2 bedroom apartment which works out alot cheaper than cbs nearly £400. it is just i had about 10 people on their reviews, one family had paid full amount when arrived they weren't even booked in to parque santiago ( that is every family worst nightmare) good luck with this company

Aarhus
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: booking with clear blue seas

@ Travelalot - I suggest you don´t send a single cent to CBS, but GL anyways. Maybe we have just been unlucky - or we dealt with the wrong person at CBS.

@ Joanne, we are still struggling to find another apartment. Did you get a Santiago 3 apartment for 400 GBP for one week?

Get answers to your questions about Los Gigantes
Recent Conversations