We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomodation in Amasra. help!

Athens
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
accomodation in Amasra. help!

Hello everyone. I really need your help and advice since I plan to travel to Amasra in 3 days and I can not find accomodation. Everything is very expensive on booking and the other hotels or b&bs dont have the prices on the website so I keep sending them emails.I can not pay more than 40euro for a double room and I dont seem to find a solution so far. If you have any recommendations or any tips, please let me know.

Thanks

1 reply
Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accomodation in Amasra. help!

In the town centre away from the sea front there are many small pensions and guesthouses which don't have web sites but you would just have to risk turing up and walking around them asking for rooms.

Frankly I think this would be very risky too right now,it is the height of the summer season and the town will be very busy with Turkish people who delayed their summer holidays due to Ramazan.

At any time I think you would struggle to find a double room for that price and right now almost impossible,maybe even hard to find a room at any price.

You could look for a hotel or pension in Bartın c.30 minutes away and then just take the local bus into Amasra during the day.

Sorry I can't help more.

Reply to: accomodation in Amasra. help!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Amasra