We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet Wifi

London, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Internet Wifi

We are travelling to Menorca at the end of this month staying at a private villa in Salgar ~ no internet!

As I run a small business in the Uk I would like to know

1. if there are any internet café's nearby

2. If any Hotels in S'Algar provide free internet access?

and if so could I get connected and how!

Any advise greatly appreciated!

Mentioned in this post
Menorca
Menorca
Balearic Islands, Spain
London
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Internet Wifi

have a hire car?

London, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Internet Wifi

Sorry what????

Yes we have a car thanks!

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
14,847 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Internet Wifi

Any decent local hotel is likely to have an internet zone - if not Wifi then something where you pay for X minutes connectivity. The hotels in S'algar are shown on http://www.salgarhotels.com/start_en.html.

Also, it seems from tripadvisor.com/…21785347 that there are a couple of internet bars in nearby San Luis but this is not an area that I am familiar with so cannot confirm it.

As you have the car to head off in search of a good internet cafe you should be fine. If you search on this forum using just the word "internet" you will find various posts about this sort of thing and recommendations on internet cafes in the inland towns

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Internet Wifi

Las Palmeras apartments has two coin-operated internet terminals in the reception area - 1E for 10 minutes, 2E for 20 minutes.

London
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Internet Wifi

Es Castell ,Carrer Gran on corner of La Caixa Bank is a VERY good Internet/telephone shop 2 euro 1 hour and is fast. Looks like 'empty shop' as the sunblinds are always down

England, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Internet Wifi

I dont know if i was supposed to, but when i went i picked up free wifi on my phone whilst in Las Palmeras and San Luis, and also the Asia restaurant.

Mentioned in this post
Asia
Asia
World
7. Re: Internet Wifi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, March 14, 2011
Get answers to your questions about S'Algar
Recent Conversations