We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Journey planner from Sants station to Vilanova Park Campsite

Chesterfield...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Journey planner from Sants station to Vilanova Park Campsite

Hi

I've scrolled through numerous posts and cannot find what I'm looking for, but apologies if it's hidden on here somewhere!

On the 13th August myself, husband and two teenagers arrive in Barcelona where we'll stay one night. We're then booked to stay at Vilanova Park from the 14th for 9 nights. I've worked out how to get from Sants station to Vilanova i la geltru (line C-2 train to sant vicenc, stopping at vilanova, zone 4 ticket - please correct me if this is wrong!). What I now need to know is local bus timetables, cost etc, I found one site (monbus) but it said there were not timetables for my selection.

Could someone point me in the right direct please?

Also, I was thinking of buying a multi-person T-70 ticket as we plan to go into Barcelona a few times and down to the beach from the campsite, may even venture further afield to sitges etc. Is this the best travel card for the four of us?

Thanks in advance.

Wendy

x

1. Re: Journey planner from Sants station to Vilanova Park Campsite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, August 21, 2013