We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any info about batman

Batman, Turkey
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
Any info about batman

Any question about batman?

Regards

Kelly t

11 replies to this topic
1. Re: Any info about batman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:58 am, March 12, 2012

Batman, Turkey
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any info about batman

Can some1 pls tell me what happened that post? What was it saying and who removed it?

Thanks

Kelly t

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Any info about batman

Hi I live in batman

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Any info about batman

Hi I live in batman

Northampton, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Any info about batman

batman to merdin bus times about 08.00am on a Saturday I must be Merdin by 13.00pm on Saturday is it a possibility

?

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Any info about batman

not sure hun I moved back to uk... xx

Peterhead, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Any info about batman

Woman fom the Uk visiting any special instructions?? Things I should do to be safe??

Peterhead, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Any info about batman

Woman fom the Uk visiting any special instructions?? Things I should do to be safe??

Istanbul
Level Contributor
2,157 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Any info about batman

Wear a special mask.

No seriously. I've been to Batman. No special instructions other than not walking round in hot pants and low cut tops unless you want a lot of attention.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,599 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Any info about batman

Lol that's good advice I say. The south east of Turkey has been very calm lately and I hope I don't jinx it and it continues.

Unless your an alien which your not you should be able to blend in, enjoy the things you came to see and move on without any issues.

Reply to: Any info about batman
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Batman
More Batman Topics