We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Favourite bar in cala llonga??

Which Cala Llonga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
43 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Favourite bar in cala llonga??

Hey.. Whats your favourite bar in cala llonga?

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
278 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Favourite bar in cala llonga??

Go into the old town...up through dalt vila.loads of lovely bars.

There's one near to the top on the side of the steps with beanbags and cushions on the steps.fantastic view...

Thats our favourite after staying in cala llonga...

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
370 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Favourite bar in cala llonga??

Wereabouts is the old town in cala llonga as I can't find it on google earth, i've booked up for the summer and trying to find out what's there as doesn't seem much

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,697 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Favourite bar in cala llonga??

There isn't an old town at Cala Llonga,that poster was talking about Ibiza town for some reason!

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
278 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Favourite bar in cala llonga??

Sorry I caused confusion.

I thought people would recognise old town and dalt villa as being a separate place!

We stayed in cala llonga....and our favourite bars weren't in the resort.

I was making a suggestion to go out of the resort sorry!

Again go out into the old town by bus or taxi and politely' get lost' for some fantastic places.

Evesham, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Favourite bar in cala llonga??

cant remember the name think the host was called pepe

bar is opposite the the terrace restaurant and next door to the tobacco shop

just a very happy place no music just chill hope that helps

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Favourite bar in cala llonga??

That'll be Bar Madisson; terrific place. Pepe is the owner and he always greets you like an old friend.

Edited: 8:15 am, May 12, 2014
west midlands
Level Contributor
227 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Favourite bar in cala llonga??

We like the Mayfair Bar, last year we had some lovely cocktails and the girls who were running it were very friendly. Also the Pirates Bar is quite good. For a much better choice of bars you can get the bus into Santa Eulalia they run regularly during the day but you will need to get a taxi back at night.

UK
Level Contributor
94 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Favourite bar in cala llonga??

Yes Pepe is very welcoming for a chilled out relaxing drink. That's when he's not discussing footie and bikes! Lol. Opposite, the Albatross to eat. Varied, yummy and spotless.

Brentwood, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Favourite bar in cala llonga??

The Mayfair bar (not far from sirenis hotel or the sea front) do lovely cocktails (as well as your beers and everything else). Ask for anything and they can make it! If you go between 7-9pm it's happy hour and I had many mojhitos for only 4 euros!!

10. Re: Favourite bar in cala llonga??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 24, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Cala Llonga
Recent Conversations