We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cala Llonga or Portinatx??

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Topic
Cala Llonga or Portinatx??

Hi all

Struggling to decide which we might like the most!

We always holiday in Greece in the pretty traditional resorts where possible, but do like a bit of life and people watching too. 2 children aged 7 and 4 but they're still happy with sandcastle building and don't demand too many other activities.

Any advice from anyone similar?!

Many many thanks xx

west mids
Level Contributor
497 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cala Llonga or Portinatx??

going to cala llonga june went to portinax a few years ago its a very quiet resort with a few bars and restaurants and i mean a few one thing that stuck in my mind was how expensive the resort was and other people i know also commented on this all in all lovely beach lovely resort but quiet but the expense in resort would put me off returning plus kids are now grown up and we are heading back to greece for most holidays cala llonga was a bargain price couldnt resist as it also incorporated our wedding anniversay sorry for straying friom your question cala llonga also benefits from the water taxis dont forget

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cala Llonga or Portinatx??

Ah thanks Duncan, that is brilliant advice. I am def swaying towards cala llonga, my instincts are telling me to book! X

west mids
Level Contributor
497 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cala Llonga or Portinatx??

have a look on travelrepublic lisa

Wisbech, United...
Level Contributor
86 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cala Llonga or Portinatx??

hi lisa, cala llonga all day long,we`re going back for the 3rd time may/june to el pinar aparts.give it a go youll love it

Bradford, United...
Destination Expert
for Es Canar
Level Contributor
867 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Cala Llonga or Portinatx??

Cala longa all day long.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cala Llonga or Portinatx??

Brill thanks all x

uk
Level Contributor
19 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cala Llonga or Portinatx??

easy - cala llonga

Gateshead
Level Contributor
85 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cala Llonga or Portinatx??

It has to be Cala Llonga, quiet but not as quiet as Portinatx. Been to Cala Llonga about a dozen time and will be back later this year, can't wait!

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Cala Llonga or Portinatx??

Fab :))))) thanks x

liverpool
Level Contributor
213 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cala Llonga or Portinatx??

duncanboing................you mentioned watertaxi`s where do they go to?

Would any members know......we are there in July/august and want to visit formentera is there anything local or would we need to travel to another part of the Island to get a ferry over., also anyone have any idea of cost?

Get answers to your questions about Cala Llonga