We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

firework display

Which Cala Llonga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
firework display

Has anybody been to cala llonga when there is a festival, ive read there is 1 in august with a firework display, if so is it worth going from santa Eulalia?

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,295 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: firework display

it's the 15th but as cala llonga is only a tiny place it pales into insignificance with ibiza town's august 8th and san antonio's 24th.

this weekend is san lorenzo day in the centre of the island, but they only have bands on for their fiesta, the fireworks have been cancelled out of respect for those affected by the big fire in the area earlier this year..

as far as i know there will be fireworks in san agustin on their fiesta on 28th august.

mm

Manchester, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: firework display

we dont go until the 12th so it will be the cala llonga festival (if its any good??) . Is it possible to have a few drinks or a meal and watch it?

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,295 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: firework display

traditionally, all fireworks displays in ibiza are on the stroke of midnight so you may well have eaten prior to it starting. if memory serves me correctly they have them on the beach at cala llonga

mm

england
Level Contributor
180 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: firework display

check here

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/events/

Leighton Buzzard...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: firework display

Firework display at Cala Llonga is fantastic. Seen it twice. Best fireworks we have seen.

Edited: 6:44 pm, June 16, 2012
Edinburgh
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: firework display

do you know what date the festival is on this year?

Edinburgh
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: firework display

I am going to Cala Llonga on the 4th do you know when the fireworks display is this year?

england
Level Contributor
180 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: firework display

I think its 15th August

9. Re: firework display

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, August 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Cala Llonga
Recent Conversations