We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire

Basildon, United...
Level Contributor
191 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Car hire

Hi me and my husband are thinking of coming over the end of October,could anyone recommend a good car hire company at the airport as we would like to pick up car there and bring back at end of our holiday,thank you

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
13,416 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car hire

Definitely NOT Gold Cars or BK Cars as they get lots of bad reviews about charging lots of unexpected "extras" ,nor Owners Cars for hires of 4 days or more because like Gold and BK they too operate a full to empty fuel policy which will land you with paying for far more fuel than you are likely to use.

The is a Top Question on this subject on the main island forum page giving recommendations for lots of good local firms who although they do not actually have an office at the airport are happy to deliver to and collect from the airport. No need for online booking agencies - go straight to the rental company

london
Level Contributor
175 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car hire

Back up everything MenorcaRegular says. I've always used Binicars and they're excellent and Poppy's Cars always get a good write up on here.

Rouses Point, New...
Level Contributor
995 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car hire

We are using Momple Rent a Car.

RPG

Basildon, United...
Level Contributor
191 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car hire

Thank you all for your reply's

5. Re: Car hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cala Galdana
Recent Conversations