We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Lentiscos

East Grinstead...
Level Contributor
11 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Los Lentiscos

Coming here in just over a week and am a bit concerned that there have been no reviews published on them since October last year. Anyone have any information about them? Never been before - are they near bars & restaurants, etc? Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Dorchester, United...
Level Contributor
882 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Lentiscos

I don;t know the apartments but as pretty much everywhere in the tourist sector shuts in Menorca from October to May I wouldn't worry about lack of reviews. They were undoubtedly closed.

Mentioned in this post
Menorca
Menorca
Balearic Islands, Spain
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Los Lentiscos

If you look this up on google rather than trip advisor there are lots of recent reviews which should reassure you. Select it to sort by newest reviews.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
170 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Los Lentiscos

I 've stayed in them a couple of times , they're not bad apartments , quite spacious and really clean .

But they're in a good location for getting to the main strip or square, bars and restaurants , just a couple of minutes walk, and also to one of the beach coves near by.

There s a bus stop outside the main entrance if you fancy going to cuitadella, which is a stunning place , and also there is a direct bus to cala n bosch a few times a day if you fancy a day out elsewhere, another nice place .

Edited: 6:00 pm, June 06, 2018
East Grinstead...
Level Contributor
11 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Los Lentiscos

Thanks folks! I'm looking forward to it now!

Reply to: Los Lentiscos
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cala'n Forcat
More Cala'n Forcat Topics