We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beaches and shopping centers

Amman, Jordan
Level Contributor
43 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
beaches and shopping centers

hello,

please i have questions about Golf del sur , San Miguel De Abona , is it an active city? is there shopping centers and good restaurants , beaches there?

and how long it far away from Playa de las Americas ?

im thinking to visit it but still need information about it ,

Edited: 1:53 pm, September 06, 2013
Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,992 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: beaches and shopping centers

No beach, only a few shops which include a couple of souvenir shops and a supermarket and half a dozen or so restaurants, estate agents, hairdressers and on an evening a couple of the bars have entertainment. It is not a real 'town' more a place with a few facilities for those who are keen on golf. It is around 20 minutes max in the car from Las Americas but will be longer if using public transport.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Amman, Jordan
Level Contributor
43 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: beaches and shopping centers

aha thank you for your reply

actually i had never been in Tennerife it will be my first time , i still dont know which area is best to stay , im looking for an active town with shopping centers and restaurants as well as beaches , so which it will be highly recommended

Airdrie, United...
Level Contributor
149 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: beaches and shopping centers

Have a look at Playa de las Americas, there is something for everyone there , we have stayed in various areas but our favourite is around the Mare Nostrum centre. It is a nice flat area with hotels. restaurants/bars to meet all tastes and budgets. Lovely shopping areas and close to beach lovely beaches and beautiful miles long flat seafront for walking

I would suggest you look at reviews for these hotels in this area :

Conquistador,

Bitacora,

Vulcano

Villa Cortes

Mare Nostrum Hotels - Med Palace / Cleopatra /Sir Anthony

Hope this helps.

4. Re: beaches and shopping centers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Golf del Sur
Recent Conversations