We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in august

Berlin, Germany
4 posts
Save Topic
weather in august

hi everyone.

i will stay in one week at golf del sur.

the most important Thing in Holidays for me is the weather. did everyone stay the last days in golf del sur and can tell me about the weather. if its good and warm,the temperature and something else.

i hope you understand my english, because i'm from Germany ;)

thanks!

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,545 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in august

Your English is absolutely fine .......its been the mid 30s for some days now

Berlin, Germany
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in august

thanks for the quick Response!

it's my first Holiday in tenerife, and so i'm excited of all and also the weather ;)

thanks!

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,992 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in august

Hi Marie, Have a look at this link …wordpress.com/2013/… it is today's weather in the south of the island. The reason I am posting the link is that we are experiencing a heatwave and it contains a useful warning, so do be very careful if you are planning on sunbathing. Fortunately there is often more of a breeze in the Golf than in Las Americas which should make it more comfortable.

Have a great holiday.

Berlin, Germany
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in august

thank you for your helpful tips.

is there time for a heat wave, I would not have believed.

and so I'll be careful when I sun bathe.

thank you!

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,545 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in august

Dont let the cooling wind fool you ,it is often more burning but less noticing !!

Have a fantastic Time

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather in august

Yep when its this hot the windy helps a little but as OLNF has said do not let it fool you.though San Blas area there is not a lot of wind though my pint is going down well, lol

Dok

Berlin, Germany
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: weather in august

thank's a lot for your reply!

and what exactly is the san blas? are there some Shopping stores and bars, where i can get some drinks in the evening?

i read, that golf del sur is a place, who's very quiet?! :/

I consider that it is very boring in the evenings.

So, i don't need some Discos or something, just some bars where i can drink, and talk with others.

thanks!

newcastle-under-lyme
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather in august

Hi,We are in golf del sur at the moment 14/08/13.It is 09:10am and the weather is very nice a little cloudy but pleasant.It as given out temperatures of between 28 & 31 all week so enjoy ur holiday in the sun :).Hope this helps.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: weather in august

@ marie s sorry for taking a bit time getting back to you have a look here that the map just right click it and save it.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g672806-i13156-k…

I wouldnt say shopping as such but tourist shops selling tenerife things and cigs and booze in san blas and plenty of bars and restaurants to eat and drink, in the top square you have a singer on most night though more for older audiance. there is one night club at san blas call taboos if you want a dance just ask and sure they will point you to it.

Dok

Edited: 5:21 am, August 14, 2013
10. Re: weather in august

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Golf del Sur
Recent Conversations