We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus info to Mercadona in Las Chafiras

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
102 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Bus info to Mercadona in Las Chafiras

Hi everyone, i'm assuming I get the 483 or 470 bus from Golf del Sur to get to the mercadona in las chafiras but can anyone tell me the cost of this against a taxi fare? Have previously just shopped for a few bits and pieces at the local supermarket near aguamarina apartments and the occasional trek to san blas but 6 of us going this time so wondered if it was the trip to the big supermarket?

Any help much appreciated as always

helen

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
185 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus info to Mercadona in Las Chafiras

Hi helen,we got a taxi into mercadona it was 5 euro.i dont know about the bus but you would be better with the taxi.great big supermarket,great prices.hope this helps.

Morecambe, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus info to Mercadona in Las Chafiras

Check that the 483/470 bus is going towards los chris as this will drop you off just across the road from the mercadona.The cost with a bono card is about 1e.10 cents.Taxi rank is by the petrol staion on the roundabout.As cheap in a taxi if there are 4 going.

3. Re: Bus info to Mercadona in Las Chafiras

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Golf del Sur