We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Tenerife with Jet2.com

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
3,464 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Going to Tenerife with Jet2.com

Hi all,

Just booked to go to Sandos San Blas with Jet2 Holidays. Can anyone tell me if they have inflight entertainment on board?

Regards,

Deaconblue

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
233 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to Tenerife with Jet2.com

You can rent hand held consoles from them for the flight duration. other than that no they have nothing.

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
3,464 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Going to Tenerife with Jet2.com

Thanks for reply. I will just take my MP3 player and my kindle.

I didn't book the inflight meals either. I thought for £9.00 each the food didn't look too good. I am asuuming that they sell sandwhiches or similar. If not I will just get a Boots meal deal at the airport.

Regards,

Deaconblue

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
233 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Going to Tenerife with Jet2.com

Yes, You can buy sandwiches and snacks. chicago town pizzas too if your quick enough!!!!

Sunderland
Level Contributor
1,437 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Going to Tenerife with Jet2.com

Hi

We have flown with Jet 2 ,from Newcastle , and decided not to book the meals (as usual) . When they came round with the meals we were not impressed , so in my opinion you have made the right choice .

Mind you ,we found that this was the only thing we could fault Jet 2 with .

They do have a fair selection of food on board ,but I find it over priced for what it is .

We usually have an earlyish morning flight , so we go to the food outlet at the end of the upstairs waiting area and have a English breakfast before take off , this usually lasts us till we land .

Being tight ,we buy the breakfast with 2 of everything + tea and toast ,and then half it . It is more than enough ,and is a lot cheaper and better than on board food .

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Going to Tenerife with Jet2.com

There hasn't been in flight Entertainment on low cost airlines for Years if ever,I can't remember the last time I saw telly on a plane???

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
3,464 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Going to Tenerife with Jet2.com

I have been spoilt travelling long haul. Our last 'short trip' was with Thomas Cook to Rhodes and I honestly can't remember if there were tv's or not. The plane was dirty and old though.

I am quite looking forward to Jet2 as I understand their planes are very comfortable.

Regards,

Deaconblue

Alnwick, United...
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Going to Tenerife with Jet2.com

On the jet2 web site click on travel extras, then onboard shopping, then food and drink to see what`s on offer from the trolley.

Cockermouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa de las Americas, Cockermouth
Level Contributor
2,030 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Going to Tenerife with Jet2.com

we had the meals on a jet2 flight to Tenerife once....definitely not worth the money

everything else was fine with them apart from that

Edited: 2:26 pm, January 29, 2013
Cleethorpes, United...
Level Contributor
379 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Going to Tenerife with Jet2.com

We have not had pre booked meals on any of our flights with Jet 2 as thought they seemed a little expensive. It's ok to just buy food as they come round and it is ok quality for aeroplane food however but we have found that they never ever have certain things when they get to us ..... in particular bacon ! regardless of where we sit .

Cannot fault Jet 2 on anything else though loads of leg room and never been delayed

10. Re: Going to Tenerife with Jet2.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 31, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Golf del Sur
Recent Conversations