We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aguamarina apartments

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
736 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
aguamarina apartments

Could anyone advise us if these apts have hair driers and laundry facilities or if there are laundry facilities nearby, I understand they don,t have kettles or toasters or has this changed lately?

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
1,724 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: aguamarina apartments

Hi Ojosazules11 we stayed there last year and we are going again this october and i am sure there was a kettle bur not sure on a toaster as for laundry facilities again i sure they is one downstairs as you go down to the pool.

i do remember having to ask to rent something but it was cheaper just to buy one.nice place though hope some one can help out

you can email them here http://www.hotelaguamarinagolf.com/

Edited: 2:59 pm, August 28, 2012
Scotland
Level Contributor
3,956 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: aguamarina apartments

Be aware that there are two Aguamarina apartment blocks side by side in the resort. One is called Edificio Aguamarina, the other Aguamarina Golf Apartmentos.

I stayed in the former (see link) just a few weeks ago and was delighted with it. Yes, it had kettle, toaster, cooker/oven, fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine. And much more, including that hair-drier and wifi access.

I have a brochure for Aguamarina Golf Apartmentos but it does not show much in the kitchen apart from a two-ring hob and microwave. I know there is a laundry, so that it is one box ticked for you.

Hope this helps. Tony.

holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/…51618

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
1,724 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: aguamarina apartments

They is three in a row Tony the one you stayed in is private apartments which is the first one you come to which will have all the comforts of home,But the Aguamarina apartments which is in the middle and is SC HB FB, is the one that will be offered by travel agents.The one on the right of this is the Hotel Aguamarina which is part of the middle aguamarina apartments and you can use their Facilities as well.i bit confusing i have to admit.

http://www.hotelaguamarinagolf.com/

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
736 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: aguamarina apartments

Thank you guys , really appreciate your responses , we were a wee bit concerned about booking these apts but we will just go ahead and put our linguinstic abilities to the test re aquiring things, feel sure we will enjoy .

thanks again BILL

Edited: 8:40 am, August 29, 2012
Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
1,724 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: aguamarina apartments

the apartment are big in side i think, have a look here if you have not booked them yet cheapest i have found

holidaynights.co.uk/Search/PriceResult.aspx

enjoy

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
736 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: aguamarina apartments

Spot on D.O.K.. that is who we booked with ,really good deal thanks.

BILL

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
1,724 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: aguamarina apartments

nice 1 bill i am sure you will have a great

Enjoy.

8. Re: aguamarina apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Golf del Sur
Recent Conversations