We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Prices

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi Prices

Hi, can anyone give me a general idea of taxi price, at night, from Los Americas back to Golf del Sur. Last time we used the car, but this time 2 teenagers will be out on their own. Also do you think it will be safe for them to come back on their own ( boy & girl ). Thanks Gill.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,735 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Prices

Cant advise on price

On the safety aspect though,usual Rules apply as here in the uk or anywhere in the world i suppose ......Make sure is defineatley a licensed Taxi ,enjoy yourself but keep your wits about you ,be aware there are pickpockets and theives abot so watch wallets and bags etc .Make sure they stick together or a least make prior arrangements where to go as soon as they are split up and mainly stick to main streets not back unlit street areas .TBH i think they will be fine but i can understand your concerns i am much the same ,hope you take this as advice and not as a scare

Costa Adeje, Spain
Level Contributor
1,620 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Prices

Night time a taxi will cost about 30€.

The place is pretty safe providing they do not drink until they loose comscience of where they are.

Edited: 5:06 am, February 26, 2011
Kilmarnock, East...
Level Contributor
187 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi Prices

In August we had both boys with us - 24 and 20 - they actually quite enjoyed night life in Golf del Sur. We did go in a few times to Safari centre in las americas - during day its around 15, around 7pm its about 18 and the dearest we paid on way back was 25.

Golf del sur has Volare Cabaret bar with stuff on every night and there is also a disco near the square which is open to early hours of morning.

4. Re: Taxi Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, October 23, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Golf del Sur