We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green Park

London
1 post
Save Topic
Green Park

Hi,

I am staying at a private apartment in the Green Park complex in July and wanted a bit of advice on the following:

How far is it to walk to Los Abrigos?

How far are the nearest restaurants?

Where is the closest beach (sand beach)?

Any other advice on the general area appreciated.

Thanks!

East Midlands
Level Contributor
11 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Green Park

I hope that you haven't departed for Tenerife yet

It is about a 1mile walk to Los Abrigos - walk down to the sea front and follow the coastal path towards San Blas Los Abrigos is approx 1/4 a mile from here over a pebbly beach

There are a selection of restaurants within 10 minutes walk from Green Park.

The commercial centre in San Blas has a good selection of eating places.

The nearest sandy beach is at El Medano (about 4 miles) but it can be very windy there.

Los Cristianos has a sandy beach (about 8 miles)

If you are not hiring a car there is a good bus service between the Golf and the above resorts.You can purchase a bono bus ticket from the Price Rite supermarket which is close by to Green Park. The cost is 12 euros and saves about 50% on bus fare

There is a large super market at Los Chafiras with a good selection of reasonably priced items - there is also an Iceland and Lidl

I do hope that you have a good holiday and that you get plenty of sunshine

Kind Regards

Jenny

2. Re: Green Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 29, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Golf del Sur