We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paloma Pasha Hotel-Ozdere-Is It Safe?

Paloma Pasha Hotel-Ozdere-Is It Safe?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:30 pm, June 13, 2017
31. Re: Paloma Pasha Hotel-Ozdere-Is It Safe?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:30 pm, June 13, 2017
Leyland, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Paloma Pasha Hotel-Ozdere-Is It Safe?

I personally take euros as you can always spend them just about anywhere assuming you have some left after your holiday.

I never change them back to £ when I get back, but save them for the next hol., as you always lose every time you convert.

However I also take US dollar notes.

Always handy for tips. $1 is about 70 pence.

Some local lira are always handy but I suggest you just change a small amount of euros at the hotel for the dolmus, icecreams etc. when you are out and about.

Edited: 9:07 am, April 22, 2013
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Paloma Pasha Hotel-Ozdere-Is It Safe?

So now you have been to Ozdere (and got engaged) what do you think of the place?????

John, Lou, Col and Peg.

surrey
Level Contributor
2,468 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Paloma Pasha Hotel-Ozdere-Is It Safe?

maybe not back yet?

Edited: 5:04 pm, May 16, 2013
Leyland, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Paloma Pasha Hotel-Ozdere-Is It Safe?

If they went with Thomas Cook, they might still be waiting at the airport!

Edited: 5:45 pm, May 16, 2013
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Paloma Pasha Hotel-Ozdere-Is It Safe?

I know what you mean rustyfrog! We were stranded going out and not on the passenger list coming back! The Paloma Pash is perfectly safe, it's the travel that is dodgy, if with Thomas Cook / Pegasus Airlines.

Edited: 5:53 am, May 17, 2013
37. Re: Paloma Pasha Hotel-Ozdere-Is It Safe?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Ozdere