We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wow !! fantastic area WONDERFUL room and love the PASHA !!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,334 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
Wow !! fantastic area WONDERFUL room and love the PASHA !!

Well after the Xanadu Island could this hotel live up to it ?? Well in many ways yes it does!

Room is superb and will be hard to beat this room anywhere else now! We paid alot extra to have this Terraced Suite bit it will be so worth it for us! We have the best location and view in the whole hotel I think. Room is exactly as requested on the top floor over looking beautiful Ozdere.and we have sun on this enormous balcony which could comfortably house 30 people! Anyone want to come and party?? lol The hot tub is wonderful and so relaxing. We had breakfast served on the balcony this morning perfect! A Daily Mirror delivered to the room and it is todays !! Our mini bar is well stocked with beer and diet coke and we have an ice bucket so self contained if we want to spend the day on here. Slightly breezy this morning but hot and sunny.Room is equally enormous and so beautiful and our maid has done a wonderful job of cleaning it ! Not just a quick flick but left it spotless,helped by us being tidy by nature !

Yesterday we had a huge diplay with swans and flowers on the bed with a welcome message and 2 t shirts !We had a beautiful display of red roses on arrival!

Someone on our transfer bus is getting married here but not sure when !I can only imagine how delighted they must be with their choice of venue to get Married!

Yesterday I had a shock looking over our balcony to see a pert little bottom as a male guest was just about to nip in his hot tub!! lol

Yes the famous awful singer is not great but blends in to the back ground and we sat as far away as possible !! lol

Struggled to get in the Season Al a carte until Monday so disappointed with that because hadwe been here for just a week we would have had just one visit! Booked the BBQ for Wednesday so pleased we get to sample that at 10 euros each!

Drinks of chpice are available if you have been given the head up by forum friends!! lol and you will know what I mean!! Thanks !!

I will report more info as and when we have experienced more but we are more than happy with the Paloma Pasha and if you could see our view you would be so envious!

Guest service lady Mine seems lovely but not seen the other lady yet!

Regards Ann x

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,132 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wow !! fantastic area WONDERFUL room and love the PASHA !!

So glad you're happy Ann. It sounds wonderful and I'm so jealous.

Glad you've found your 'premium' drinks and met Mine. Magalie is equally lovely. Enjoy it all x Say hello to Mustafa and friends x

Manchester.
Level Contributor
1,760 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wow !! fantastic area WONDERFUL room and love the PASHA !!

Good to see you arrived OK Ann and I'm so pleased your happy at the Pasha, wow you have got the best room in the hotel with the stunning views and I don't mean the man's bottom...lol

Have a wonderful/relaxing time and please do keep us all updated.

It was probably Magalie's day off yesterday, she too is lovely just like Mine!

I'm soooooo jealous I wish I was back there now - never mind only 236 days until we return...lol

Diane x

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wow !! fantastic area WONDERFUL room and love the PASHA !!

Thanks alot Ann give me another hotel to want to try out !!!!! can you do me a massive favour and get me some info books please? glad your having fun xx

gravesend
Level Contributor
635 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wow !! fantastic area WONDERFUL room and love the PASHA !!

Enjoy Ann, the views are fabulous, wish i was back there!

Emma

Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wow !! fantastic area WONDERFUL room and love the PASHA !!

Hiya Toady, I just popped over here to the Ozdere forum, to see if you had posted. The hotel sounds amazing! Glad your having a great time, I will keep my eye out for that one x

LEEDS WEST YORKS
Level Contributor
737 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wow !! fantastic area WONDERFUL room and love the PASHA !!

HI Ann sounds amazing,have the bestest holiday ever ,you deserve it ,regards to Paul

Tessy x

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wow !! fantastic area WONDERFUL room and love the PASHA !!

Hi Ann

Just wanted to echo what the others have said. Have a brilliant holiday!!!

Enjoy!!

Sharon x

Plymouth
Level Contributor
251 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wow !! fantastic area WONDERFUL room and love the PASHA !!

Ann,

Wonderful to hear all is good with the hotel!

Have a fantastic, relaxing break.

xx

Manchester
Level Contributor
382 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wow !! fantastic area WONDERFUL room and love the PASHA !!

Hi Ann

As has already been said its sounds fantastic , hope you have a fab time.

Obviously everyone else seems to be aware of this hotel , bit of a new one for me i'm afraid so intend to spend some time doing a bit of research.

If i ever visit though i must remember to get a room on the top floor , or to send the wife out first to check for the all clear before i jump in the jacuzzi !!lol

All the best

Pete

surrey
Level Contributor
2,496 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wow !! fantastic area WONDERFUL room and love the PASHA !!

Hi Ann

Glad to hear you are having a good holiday and that the Paloma Pasha is living up to our high expectations.

Keep up the good work with the review ;o)

Edited: 4:57 pm, September 30, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Ozdere