We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkish Baths (Hamam)

Manchester.
Level Contributor
1,742 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Turkish Baths (Hamam)

We're going to Ozdere in August and staying at the Paloma Pasha, we would like to have a Turkish bath and massage at the start of our holiday can anyone recommend an authentic / good Turkish Baths in the area please?

We don't want to have a Turkish bath in the hotel - we always find that the hotels are more expensive plus you get mollycoddled, we like to have a good scrub!!

Diane

Edited: 12:29 pm, July 10, 2011
Kent
Level Contributor
1,741 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turkish Baths (Hamam)

Diane, what date do you go, we arrive 6 august.

Can you let me know re the turkish bath as friends who we are going with are interested too.

Thanks

Manchester.
Level Contributor
1,742 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turkish Baths (Hamam)

We go 20th August - you and Bugalug leave as we arrive I think, but Emma will still be at the hotel for another week.

We'll go into Ozdere and ask around for a good Turkish Baths if I get no recommendation's, I'm sure there will be one local.

The hotel is getting great reviews!

I think we are all on countdown now.....39 sleeps for me!

Diane x

Kent
Level Contributor
1,741 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Turkish Baths (Hamam)

Hi Diane, yes i remember now that you arrive as we leave, i look at so many things on ta, i forget doh!

Yes its getting great reviews and so looking forward to it.

Manchester.
Level Contributor
1,742 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Turkish Baths (Hamam)

Bump!

5. Re: Turkish Baths (Hamam)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, October 05, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Ozdere