We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Info required on Paloma Pasha please

Which Ozdere hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ayrshire
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Info required on Paloma Pasha please

We are booked to stay in a Family Suite at the Paloma Pasha this summer. Can anyone advise me if the hairdryers in the rooms are any good and if some sort of washing line or rack is provided on the balconies? The other query my husband has is with regard to the dress code at dinner - are long trousers required or will he get away with smart shorts?

Leyland, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Info required on Paloma Pasha please

We are there on Saturday (25th June) so if no one else has answered before then I will find out for you.

Rusty

Ayrshire
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Info required on Paloma Pasha please

Thanks Rusty,

Any info would be great. Hope you have a super holiday and look forward to hearing all about it.

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,113 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Info required on Paloma Pasha please

Ronnie - when in August are you going? We go on the 6th with a few others from TA.

Alnwick, United...
Level Contributor
305 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Info required on Paloma Pasha please

there is a hairdyer in the bathroom, near a large mirror & a small magnifying,lighted mirror-sorry I never used it but looked pretty ok, but the usual hotel type. Each balcony/terrace has a fixed steel drying rail with 4 "arms". Fine for towels & drying "smalls"!!! ENJOY

Ayrshire
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Info required on Paloma Pasha please

Thanks for all the info - we are at the Paloma Pasha for 2 weeks in July so really looking forward to it!

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
32 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Info required on Paloma Pasha please

Re your husbands query on dress code at dinner - long trousers/jeans/chinos/cords for men are required, no shorts.

Kent
Level Contributor
1,707 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Info required on Paloma Pasha please

Hi everyone, regarding shorts for dinner, i spoke to someone today who has just returned and she said shorts for men were fine, phew would have been quite hot for the men in long trousers.

Ayrshire
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Info required on Paloma Pasha please

Am currently at the Paloma Pasha and to be quite honest almost anything goes clothes wise at dinner!! The usual smart shorts are perfectly adequate but there are some who look like they have just rolled in from the beach and get away with it!! Will post a full report on my return but everything so far is super!!

Kent
Level Contributor
1,707 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Info required on Paloma Pasha please

Great to hear Ronnie, enjoy the rest of your holiday

gravesend
Level Contributor
635 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply