We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pendine Sands Caravan Park

Which Pendine hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Caerphilly, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Pendine Sands Caravan Park

Hi All,

Just a quick question we have got a caravan booking at Pendine Sands.

I have heard thats its quite a large site, they have said if we pay £20 extra they can guarantee a caravan closer to the Venue Entertainment Centre. So just wondering is this worth it or not ???

Thanks

Owes

Carmarthen, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pendine Sands Caravan Park

Depends how fit you are, do you enjoy walking, do you want peace and quiet, the closer you are to the entertainment the nosier it will be.

Have you looked at the google street map, might give you an idea of the distance.

Carmarthen Wales
Destination Expert
for Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire
Level Contributor
3,189 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pendine Sands Caravan Park

As gorllewin has said it depends on how fit you are, yes it is a fair size park,problem is the venue is at the pendine end of the park, so would suggest it would be worth £20 not have to walk far after a night out and of course you are nearer pendine and the sands, the supermarket and the bakery

enjoy

North Wales
Level Contributor
505 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pendine Sands Caravan Park

Personally I would as it's quite a big park. We stayed last year in Princess Heights (see map on website) and it was ideal

Caerphilly, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pendine Sands Caravan Park

Brilliant ! Thank you all for your speedy replies.

I rang them just now and paid the extra, so they have placed us in a caravan close to the Venue. They have placed us in the Windsor area, which is very close ( I looked on the map ), to the Venue Centre.

Thanks again for all your advise, greatly appreciated.

Owes

North Wales
Level Contributor
505 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pendine Sands Caravan Park

From memory the Windsor area is a good location - caravans tiered up quite a steep hill. You'll b eclose to teh facilities, shops, village & beach entrance

6. Re: Pendine Sands Caravan Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:48 am, February 24, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Pendine
Recent Conversations