We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Anguilla in July?

new york
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Anguilla in July?

I am getting married on July 19, 2014 and we are considering Anguilla for our honeymoon. I'm jsut worried about the weather. Does it rain alot in Anguilla in July?

Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,575 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Anguilla in July?

It will be very humid. And the chances of rain are almost everyday, although they will be brief showers. Its still do able.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Anguilla in July?

We go every year for 3 -4 weeks in July/August and the weather has pretty much always been fabulous. We have had a few showers but short and sweet. I think 2 years ago we had 2 days where it rained non-stop but other than that it was glorious.

This year we did not have one day when we were not able to spend it on the beach. (We stayed 6th - 21st July)

We have also visited many times in April and May over the years but we prefer July when the island is quieter but the weather is still lovely.

No better place for a honeymoon but I am rather biased since I spent mine on the island 22 years ago!

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
402 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Anguilla in July?

We have been to AXA in July for every vacation. Never have had a full day of rain. We usually go 2-3 wk in July and the temps on our last 2 trips were lower than our home (Baltimore)! Yes, it is more hot/humid, but it's great swimming weather! On Meads, there was a breeze every day that made it fine. We always stay in a place with AC--a necessity in summer for a good nite's sleep!

4. Re: Weather in Anguilla in July?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 09, 2014
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor