We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ongoing construction near Frangipani Resort?

Which West End Village hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
East Longmeadow...
Level Contributor
135 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Ongoing construction near Frangipani Resort?

I had heard stories about some construction near the Frangipani resort that at times was quite noisy. It may be over by now. Does anyone have an update on this?

Leesburg, Florida
Level Contributor
2,120 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Ongoing construction near Frangipani Resort?

The only construction I know of near the Frangipani is Seychelles next door but the walls are up and roof on so it shouldn't be noisy

East Longmeadow...
Level Contributor
135 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ongoing construction near Frangipani Resort?

Thank You HowardC, The things I read had me worried. I really need some peace and quiet!

Omaha
Level Contributor
341 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ongoing construction near Frangipani Resort?

Shooter,

Stayed at Frangipani a few weeks ago. No noise whatsoever. You will sooo enjoy the peacefulness there. My favorite resort EVER!

4. Re: Ongoing construction near Frangipani Resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, October 27, 2012