We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Viceroy Breakfast

Vancouver
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Viceroy Breakfast

Im seeing conflicting reports on breakfast, some say it is included in the room price and others are paying 30 usd per person. If some are getting it included I will contact the resort and have this added to my room. thanks for the help

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
288 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Viceroy Breakfast

i had asked this same question a few months ago. i think it used to be included but no longer is. we just recently booked with a travel agent and she included breakfast in our package but i think that was just a perk the travel agency is able to give.

Santa Rosa Beach...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Viceroy Breakfast

01bueller, if breakfast is currently not included, you may want to consider finding a Virtuoso-related travel agent to make your reservation for you. We use a TA with that affiliation for our hotel reservations on vacations and to date he has always been able to match the rate we find ourselves and then we get the Virtuoso "perks" which typically include complimentary breakfast and then usually either lunch or a spa credit (depending on the resort and their contract).

This is not a commercial for any agent, there are literally thousands of agents with this affiliation and there may be other brands out there that can get you similar deals.

Edited: 8:05 pm, March 13, 2011
3. Re: Viceroy Breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, October 22, 2012