We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lovethesungal...

NEW YORK, NY
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Lovethesungal...

Gooooooooooooo Twinkies---I hope that they make it, and then beat the Yankees---( As I am a METS fan!!!0

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
1,048 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lovethesungal...

SCOTTHNewYork

You are the best. We have had quite time here in Minneapolis. It seems for once sports are going in our favour. That was quite the extra innings game last night with the Twinkies. We are season ticket holders with the Vikings so we had quite a Monday night as well. I appreciate the shout out, and will be watching my Twinks tonight as they try and get those bad guys the Yanks. You are nice to think of me. I hope we both get to Anguilla soon!

NEW YORK, NY
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lovethesungal...

Lovethesun---We are getting strange/heavy winds here in New York--Maybe,Just Maybe they can do it.I don't hate anybody or anything---but--The Yankees cross the border--I REALLY dislike them. It did my heart good to see Gomez ( an ex NY Met) get the winning hit last night.Good Luck to the Twin Cities !!!

NYC
Level Contributor
279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Lovethesungal...

great game last nite!

as an admitted mets fan, i join w/scott (a fellow new yorker) against those dreaded pinstripers...and wish the twins the best of luck!

Rutherford NJ
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lovethesungal...

You NY Carpetbaggers!

As a Queens kid who grew up 15 minutes from Shea, I am a die hard Met fan but will root for NEW YORK to beat the rest of the teams in the playoffs because NOBODY SHOULD MESS WITH NYC!!!!!

Twinkies....swept away

Angels gone in 6

Then beat the ROTTEN Philthies in 4!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!

NEW YORK, NY
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lovethesungal...

Chell---You need to chillout---RUTHERFORD,NJ---Puhllllleeeeeeeeeese brother---I grew up in NJ---SJR HS--To be exact---the Yankees?!?!?!?! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rutherford NJ
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lovethesungal...

Scottso,

Hate the Yanks....but root for them against the rest!!! Boy we suffered with the Muts this year! Did you hear Omar and Wilpon on the radio the other day....clueless.

LMAO...what HS did you go to?

NYC
Level Contributor
279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Lovethesungal...

wow-still w/scott-(i am originally from monmouth county...but after 30 years here no carpetbagger!!) no phillies,,,agree but would LOVE to see LA v Yankees!!

Glen Mills...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,788 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lovethesungal...

So sorry to tell you but the only thing you're gonna see at the end is the Phillys.......again!

NEW YORK, NY
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lovethesungal...

Chell/Chips---"Saint Joseph Regional" Montvale,NJ. Ranked second in the State in Football. Thought Loveladies,NJ was the closest thing to Anguilla. As for Omar--when he had the press conference about firing Tony Bernezard--I actually pulled off the road and called the Mets office to tell them how upset I was with this guy. Daffy might be right--the Phillies look tough, and they deserve it. Everyone that lives around me is a Yankee Fan---That is why I know that I am going to Heaven.

Rutherford NJ
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lovethesungal...

Omars an idiot....he is there to draw the Hispanic fans to Shea, I don't care what they say to deny it. And thats perfectly fine since the area surrounding Shea is very much that ethnicity today. What I dont understand is why they deny it! Coming out of Spring training I was psyched for the year thinking they had a great shot at the pennant. I'm not so psyched for next year with all the serious injuries so far!