We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in Armutalan (Map)

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants in Armutalan (Map)

This is a map of the top rated and most mentioned Restaurants on the Armutalan / Marmaris forum.

http://g.co/maps/ss4u3

(please zoom in)

On the map you can zoom in & out, top right hand corner of map you can choose satelitte view. Also you can move the map around the screen. On the left hand side of the map is the names of the Restaurant(s). Highlight the place and a pop up will appear showing you the place and location.

Alan

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Restaurants in Armutalan (Map)

Munroe's Bar is in the Armutalan Square, near Musti's & Violet's Restaurant.

Alan

paisley
Level Contributor
11 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Restaurants in Armutalan (Map)

many thanks

Macclesfield...
3 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Restaurants in Armutalan (Map)

Anyone know of any markets near Armutalan?

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Restaurants in Armutalan (Map)

Is the Little Chef still there?

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Restaurants in Armutalan (Map)

There are two Little Chefs in the Armutalan area, one is near Club Atrium and the other is on the west side of Armutalan, near Club Cettia.

Alan

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Restaurants in Armutalan (Map)

This map has been updated.

Alan :)

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
17 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Restaurants in Armutalan (Map)

Hi Alan, it looks like your the man I need to contact. First time for 5 of us staying in Marmaris, We are staying at Sun Apartments in Armutalan. We are keen to find some traditional restaurants around. Can you recommend anything. Also the boys would like some good steaks.

Any advise on markets, dolmus, would be appreciated.

Thanks

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,527 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Restaurants in Armutalan (Map)

Cazablanca your staying bang in the middle of Armutalan my fav part of Marmaris your nearest Turkish restaurant is my fav Kervan Okabasi 10min walk away and best steak i had this year was Summer breeze less than 5min walk you have loads of great bars,restaurants,shops right on your doorstep. You can get Dolmus from just the next street down from your hotel. your a 10min walk down to Marmaris main road/point centre 15mins walk to beach or around 30min walk to harbour,bazaar and Bar st or 5mins on Dolmus.

You will love the hotel and area.

Stevie

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
17 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Restaurants in Armutalan (Map)

Thank you so so much for your help. Information like you provide in invaluable and makes me feel even more excited about my holiday.

Sorry forgot to ask how to get to both restaurants from Sun apartments

Edited: 1:45 pm, October 08, 2013
FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,527 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Restaurants in Armutalan (Map)

From the pool at your hotel turn left walk to end of road turn right walk up to next main road turn left and walk straight a head for another 5mins to Kervan Ocabasi next to Cettia hotel just after cousins and apex. For Summer breeze other way turn right from your pool walk to end of road turn right then quick left along road to end at the great corner steak house summer breeze over road on your right.

There are loads of great restaurants all round your hotel its in the most popular part of Armutalan where a stay every year..

Anything else just ask

Stevie

Get answers to your questions about Armutalan