We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North of Shangri-La in the month of April

Which Shangri-La County hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
KL
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
North of Shangri-La in the month of April

I have plan to hike TLG in the month of April next year. At the same time working out a back up plan should I not able to hike TLG.

My question is is it a good idea to explore north of Shangri-La e.g. Meili Mountain (not necessary to hike but more of staying some where to see the magnificient sunrise at Meili), hike to Yu Peng village. Any other attractions to visit after Shangri-La? What kind of weather to expect in this area in April?

Been to Shangri-La before covering the old town, Pudacuo National Park, a snow mountain which I cannot remember the name.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
244 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: North of Shangri-La in the month of April

We stayed at songtsam Meili hotel!! Just love it there. Bedroom view of the mountain from the bed!!

2. Re: North of Shangri-La in the month of April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 19, 2014