We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

Counting the days!

Which Acharavi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rainford, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
22 reviews
Counting the days!

4 months and 30 days to go until we go to Acharavi. Counting the days, and looking forward to it.

Anyone else on the count down for Acharavi holiday? I know Roda and Sidari regulars have been posting already.

:-)

London
Level Contributor
96 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Counting the days!

7 months 5 days 20 hours 30 minutes till take off!

Rainford, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
22 reviews
2. Re: Counting the days!

That is precise!

Where abouts are you staying or do you have a home there?

Its my first of hopefully many trip to Acharavi. Getting excited! We are staying at Tzilios as the reviews are fantastic.

London
Level Contributor
96 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Counting the days!

We are going to the Filorian. First trip to Corfu but 4th to the Greek Islands.

Level Contributor
83 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: Counting the days!

Were off to the eriva in 222 days first time to corfu but will be 4th visit to Greece i cant wait. If corfu like anywhere else in Greece we are in for another fantastic holiday.

Rainford, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
22 reviews
5. Re: Counting the days!

I too love Greece - ive visted Kos most often and now feel a change. Ive visted Corfu once also Crete.

Its the climate, people and culture. The food is so good. Dolmades, Klefitko and Stfiado all favorites and sweets... Locomades!

Rainford, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
22 reviews
6. Re: Counting the days!

Almost one month to go! Exchanged my holiday money and have started to pop clothes aside for laundry. Only wish the weather was a bit better here as I could do with a base tan ;-)

Still counting the days lol x

Level Contributor
83 posts
11 reviews
7. Re: Counting the days!

Ooh you are prepared lol. Still got ages yet and I wish for some decent weather too as need base tan too but may have to rely on a sun bed if we don't.

Just now looking forward to gud food,warm weather and a few mythos by the pool can taste it already mmm

Rainford, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
22 reviews
8. Re: Counting the days!

The € went up slightly on Thursday at 1.16 which was abit better than 1.10-1.12...so I grabbed some. Mmm Mythos and lovely warm weather, the food, the people and best of all - not being at home!

Funnily enough it will go quicker than I think and want to be sorted so I don't have to think/panic/forget something in that last few days before we go as its an early start.

Aim is to relax, bask and not have to think about anything other than where/what to eat :-)

Level Contributor
83 posts
11 reviews
9. Re: Counting the days!

I keeping an eye but with so long to go am waiting a bit longer incase it goes up again.

I cant wait have started packing things in cases cos when u have 2 kids in tow need to make sure got everything can jus keep dreaming lol

Leicester
Level Contributor
147 posts
67 reviews
10. Re: Counting the days!

Just left acharavi today have come down south for few days. Was 29/31 so very hot for time of year! places gradually opening up.

Get answers to your questions about Acharavi