We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation Acharavi - Airport or Kerkira on Sunday

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Transportation Acharavi - Airport or Kerkira on Sunday

Hello,

I hope someone can help me. I'm coming to Corfu at October 18-21 days. And i planing to rent apartments in Acharavi. I found how to get there, i need to use Green bus from Bus Station which is close to the New Port in Corfu Town. Can somebody tell me where this place is precisely? Give me an adress, or show it in map :)

Next and main problem is, how to get from Acharavi to Airport on Sunday, i know that green bus is going only at 17.10. It's not good because plane is at 13:05. I know another way is to use taxi bet is quite expensive :(

Thanks for answer :)

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation Acharavi - Airport or Kerkira on Sunday

The Green bus station is on Avramiou near the new port. Why not hir a car for the last day for about 20-25 Euros and arrange to drop it off at the airport??

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation Acharavi - Airport or Kerkira on Sunday

Yeah, maybe it's a best idea :) I should booked it now by internt, Or i can do it in Acharavi from locals? :)

Thanks

Audrius

3. Re: Transportation Acharavi - Airport or Kerkira on Sunday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, July 31, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Acharavi