We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September holiday

southport
Level Contributor
58 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
September holiday

We are thinking about trying Ammoudara for our holiday in september and would value any help in selecting a s/c app near to beach and facilities (no hills)

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: September holiday

Hi there

I know you've posted this on the Iraklion Prefecture forum but could you just clarify which Amoudara you want to go to please? I know of at least two, and there may well be others. Thanks

southport
Level Contributor
58 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: September holiday

I hadn't realised that there were many Amoudara's, but I want the 1 nearest to the airport, if you can help Thanx

Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: September holiday

Hi, We have been going to Amoudara for a few years now and I can recommend Uncle Georges Apartments. You will find reviews under restaurants and 'speciality accommodation' as they have apartments over a very good taverna.

The apartments are about 100 metres from the beach (just behind). There is a lift to the apartments and access for wheelchair is fine. Rooms have basic self-catering facilities (fridge, cooking ring, plates, cutlery) and are all en-suite.

If you would like to eat in the taverna, the food is excellent. Main courses are between 6 and 12 euros.

The owners are, Kostas and Armetis are lovely people.

There is a familt-run supermarket right next door.

Hope you like it.

Regards

Beach God

4. Re: September holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, July 19, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Amoudara