We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxis from Ercolano train station

Sydney
Level Contributor
118 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Taxis from Ercolano train station

We will be basing ourselves in Sorrento and visiting Herculaneum in June. While we will probably arrange private transportation to get to Herculaneum, I'm also looking at the option of taking the Vesuviana train to Ercolano.

From the Ercolano station, I understand that it is a 20min walk to the ruins. My question is - are there any taxis or a shuttle that would reliably be around the station?

Thanks.

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
10,602 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxis from Ercolano train station

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187786-i1888-k611…

As answered in the other post, not 20 mins., closer to 10 mins and there are taxis.

2. Re: Taxis from Ercolano train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, April 15, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Ercolano