I will be doing the W Circuit at the end of February and plan to do this as a 3 night, 4 day hike. I want to camp and only carry my clothes with me.
I have been researching on Fanastico Sur, but I can only find standard price $420.
Despite doing lots of research I’m still a little unsure of some details which I hope you can help me with:
- Can I just book accommodation & food through them and arrange the rest of the logistics when I arrive in? (to make this cheaper for me)
- Which campsites do you recommend for a 3 night / 4 day hike?
Once I arrive in Puerto Natales (night before I trek)
- Do I need to register or confirm my reservations with any other company?
- Will my accommodation be able to book my return bus/ferry for the morning?
- Entrance fee, pay on arrival into the park?
Thank you in advance