We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Torres del Paine

UK
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Torres del Paine

As advised by many I will include a couple of spare "bad weather" days in my TdelP hike plan, but assuming I do have one or two days spare at the end of the hike, where is the best day hike to spend the extra day? My last stop is Las Torres camping, coming down from Las Torres mirador. I'm keen to view some wildlife : rhea, guanacos, birds maybe. Any recommended day hikes with good chance of seeing wildlife from Las Torres camping? or what about day hikes from the CONAF Administration? Is it possible to camp there and do day hikes from there?

Thank you for all replies.

1. Re: Torres del Paine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, October 08, 2012