We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diamond club Memories Azul

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
69 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Diamond club Memories Azul

Hi all,I just booked my trip to Memories Azul and was wondering if the Diamond club was worth purchasing and what to except..I also heard you get a to take a direct diamond club bud to the resort,is this true?

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,481 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Diamond club Memories Azul

You do have a separate shuttle. At least there was one in spring 2014. Worth it? hmmm...depends on how much you paid for it.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
69 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Diamond club Memories Azul

Thanks for taking the time to reply...I only paid an extra $80 for the diamond club. So any perks I get it would make it worth while...

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,481 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Diamond club Memories Azul

The perks are just ok. The one i liked was that ... If you had an issue. Or complaint then your DC rep would take care of it for you... And fast.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
69 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Diamond club Memories Azul

1 last question for you....Is there any sister resorts that I can use while staying at Memories?

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
766 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Diamond club Memories Azul

I definitely have felt that we got our money's worth with Diamond Club each time we've stayed at a Memories resort (seven weeks at two different locations in the past 4 years). It's worth it enough to me, that I always make absolutely sure I've got it when booking. The Concierge really makes all the difference in the world when it comes to keeping your vacation stress-free.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
69 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Diamond club Memories Azul

Awesome thanks for letting me know...Glad I purchased it.

Have you stayed at Memories Pariso Azul in Cayo santa Maria Cuba?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,018 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Diamond club Memories Azul

klassebx - I agree with the others that the Diamond Club is worth it. Plus if you are planning to go to the Spa anyhow you get 20% off so it pays for itself right there. I been to Memories 8 times and heading back there Sept 28th for another time.

Ajax, Canada
Level Contributor
434 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Diamond club Memories Azul

When we went, there was no separate bus or shuttle for Diamond Club (October of 2014).

We thought DC was worth it because we had an issue whilst at the resort, and Alexander the DC concierge was incredible to us. Not sure we would have had the same service had we not been Diamond Club.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
69 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Diamond club Memories Azul

Thanks for letting me know Dr cactus, I am looking forward to the beach and sun! Are there any sisters resorts that are there that are for use?

Acton Vale, qc
Level Contributor
222 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Diamond club Memories Azul

Yes the Starfish is the sister resort

Get answers to your questions about Cayo Santa Maria