We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feb and March

Level Contributor
144 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Feb and March

Ok....so we are going and are extremely excited!!! We do have a few questions though. We are Diamond Club, so is there always a special bus that takes you to the resort? What are other benefits? I keep reading different things. How does the laundry service work there?

I would love to hear from people that were there is Feb and March in reference to the weather ( how windy at the beach) and just how bad the bug are at that time of year.

Is there a place at the Airport to buy a bottle of something for our room?

I thank you so much in advance.....:::)))))

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
20,654 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Feb and March

Which hotel?

Level Contributor
144 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Feb and March

So sorry about that. We are staying at the Memories Resort.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Feb and March

regarding your question about buying something at the airport for your room, we usually buy from Duty Free here in Toronto, take a few bottles of stuff we can't get down there (i.e. - Jager, some of our favourite wines, scotch), and it's delivered to us upon boarding the flight. it comes in a bag, but we usually make sure we have some extra room in our carry on luggage.

Level Contributor
144 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Feb and March

Thank you so much...:)

5. Re: Feb and March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 04, 2015