We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ROLL CALL: Memories January 17-24th

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,018 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
ROLL CALL: Memories January 17-24th

Just booked my 11th or 12th trip back to Cuba (lost count) - looking forward to going back to Memories again.

Anyone else book ? Indeed may be a tad early for most but who knows!!

Group of about 9 of us will be travelling down this time so will be lots of fun as always.

Mentioned in this post
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
Iglesia San Juan Bautista de Remedios
Sacred & Religious Sites, Historic Sites, Scenic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Churches & Cathedrals
Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
281 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ROLL CALL: Memories January 17-24th

14th to 28th group of 4 from the prairies

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,018 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ROLL CALL: Memories January 17-24th

Thats great - first round of drinks on us my friends!! Returning guests?

Welland, Canada
Level Contributor
48 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ROLL CALL: Memories January 17-24th

Just booked ours last week. We will be there Jan 12-19.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,018 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ROLL CALL: Memories January 17-24th

I just finished booking today - paid $825 all in Ocean View room... how much did you end up paying? Jan 17-25

Welland, Canada
Level Contributor
48 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ROLL CALL: Memories January 17-24th

we booked diamond club ocean view jan 12-19 and it was $985 each

Welland, Canada
Level Contributor
48 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ROLL CALL: Memories January 17-24th

absolutely love our flight times though. 6:20am on the way there and 11am coming home:-)

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,018 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ROLL CALL: Memories January 17-24th

Thats great, yeah morning or day time flight times are well worth paying the little extra for indeed. We're stuck with night time flights which can really tire you out I find. Where are you flying out of? We will have to meet up in the Lobby for some drinks !! You'll know me by my picture - plus I'll be hanging around a black guy and a guy from Philippines... easy to spot !!

Welland, Canada
Level Contributor
48 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ROLL CALL: Memories January 17-24th

We are flying out of Toronto. We will have to look for you on the 18th. We will be traveling with my 10 year old niece. Who knows, maybe we will even see you at the swim up bar :-)

Mentioned in this post
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,018 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ROLL CALL: Memories January 17-24th

feliced27 - Absolutely my friend we will see you there. FYI - they have a great kids club that your niece will really like. My good friend works there and she is amazing with kids - Yanet is her name and I've never met anyone who actually loves her job more than her. I wish I did! haha... darn hightech !! They also have a bowling centre in the small market beside our resort which she would probably really enjoy doing some evening - as I know sometimes kids can get bored quick at night on resorts.

Welland, Canada
Level Contributor
48 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: ROLL CALL: Memories January 17-24th

We've already planned on some bowling...lol. Lucky for us my niece is fairly easy to entertain, as long as there are people around she is good. She's a little social butterfly :-) Have you eaten in the Japanese restaurant in the little town? We are hoping to try it.