We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any upgrades at memories

saskatchewan
Level Contributor
200 posts
Save Topic
Any upgrades at memories

Just wondering if there are any upgrades if I go to memories for the second time?i was there last year and am wondering if I go there again this year,does memories give any upgrades to repeat visitors?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Any upgrades at memories

Yeah Sunwing and others usually drop their prices in April but this year the demand for Spring vacations have been way higher than past years probably due to the long winter and terrible recent weather. Since the demand is high the prices seem to be staying up there too, Hopefully, in May we will see some dramatic price drops as I myself am looking to get away. This past winter due to a 8 hour delay leaving Canada we ended up getting a $250 voucher to use on our next booking... so probably look for a great deal and then toss the voucher on top of that... trip will cost next to nothing. Might go for a couple weeks this time.

ENJOY !

12. Re: Any upgrades at memories

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 07, 2015