We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tennis at the MCSM?

Kootenays, British...
Level Contributor
405 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Tennis at the MCSM?

With the reports of less than perfect weather I was thinking that playing some tennis might be an idea. Can anyone tell me if there are any (decent) courts available at the MCSM? If so are there raquets? and are the raquets 'ok' or should I drag my own down there?

Tennis anyone?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
11,368 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tennis at the MCSM?

There are tennis courts at the MCSM. Don't know about the raquets as we didn't play. Spent to much time at the pool and beach.

Cheers

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tennis at the MCSM?

Tennis Balls??

No let me think............2006, 2007, 2008....

Yup we've been down this route before.

TAKE YOU OWN BALLS!!!!!

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
831 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tennis at the MCSM?

I have heard that the rackets are "iffy". Also, they have to be returned at a certain time. It is better to bring your own.

Travel with your own balls.

The courts are fairly good.

4. Re: Tennis at the MCSM?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, October 18, 2009