We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Transat

Powell River, BC
8 posts
Save Topic
Air Transat

My husband and I are travelling from Vancouver to MCSM Feb 25. Can anyone tell me if they went Club Class with Air Transat? How much? was it worth it? Also, with convertible pesos, can we exchange Canadian money at YVR? or do you have to wait until you get there? What is better? Santa Clara airport or resort? Thank You!!

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
333 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Air Transat

Totally agree about Air Transat Club Class....the best thing going and well worth the little extra....not too many seats though so book it early enough......I like the fact that the section has their own washroom......much better than the long line-ups...

Mount Hope, Canada
Level Contributor
229 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Air Transat

thankyou loupotatoe, I guess that is what I thought was also club class, so that part is no worth it....any wait in the airport is uncomfortable to us, also santa clara did not have anything much to look at.

Mount Hope, Canada
Level Contributor
229 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Air Transat

Brandy65 how do they stop other peeps from using the washroom.....when I booked our Club class seats there is just the one washroom at front and 2 in the rear....not many for all the economy.

I still Have not told my hubbie we have CC tics. I am waiting till we get to the airport...lol

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Air Transat

We were booked Club Class at Christmas out of Toronto. Unfortunatelly, Transat bumped us over to Skyservice at the last minute and there was no Club Class on Skyservice. We got our money back but it sure was a tight fit in that plane. Glad it was only 3.5 hours.

St.Jerome, Quebec
Level Contributor
1,855 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Air Transat

For banjostef: The section for Club Class seats is curtained off. It has its own flight attendants and they don't allow people from economy to use their facilities. Depending on the type of plane, I agree that sometimes there aren't many washrooms for the number of people.

Mount Hope, Canada
Level Contributor
229 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Air Transat

Thanks for all the info....if we get bumped I guess WE will never know what we have missed in the CC section.

Going to Melia CSM on feb. 7 for 2nd time.

17. Re: Air Transat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, October 13, 2009