We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for Small artisan Boutique

Which Vaitape hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
1 post
Save Topic
Looking for Small artisan Boutique

Hi, I just came back from Vaitape and I am looking for this shop that I wanted to contact! I of course can't remember its name. Its an upscale artisan shop that also sells unique pearl settings. It is near the main dock (where the boats comes in) on the corner. If you were walking out of the dock onto the main road you would turn right towards Bloody Marys. Its the first store to the right, on the corner. It is on the same side of the street as the Robert Wan Store. Can anyone else remember or when you go, look for me and give me the name?

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for Vaitape, Bora Bora, French Polynesia
Level Contributor
1,730 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for Small artisan Boutique

Have you tried contacting the concierge at your hotel, to see if they can help you with the name? Otherwise, I'd try Jan Prince's guidebook-- hew newest one is out in a couple of weeks and if it's not in there, I'd be shocked.

borabora
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for Small artisan Boutique

May Be it is called : BORA HOME ?

3. Re: Looking for Small artisan Boutique

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, January 21, 2013