We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Med Albion

Which Albion hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Africa
Level Contributor
10 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Club Med Albion

Hi

Thinking of booking Honeymoon at club med albion in september. cant find much out on the net though about it....can anyone give me some feedback or ideas that this is the right choice!????? thanks :)

Melbourne
Level Contributor
222 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Med Albion

Hi,

Did you have a look on the club med website

clubmed.com.au/cgi-bin/…

Only 3 reviews there so far, 1 on them is bad.

A well respected newspaper had a review on it.

Have a look:

theage.com.au/news/…1198949987601.html

I myself do not know the hotel personally as it is quite new.

A safer bet in my opinion would be Dinarobin or Taj Exotica.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
37,621 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Med Albion

Yes, it is very new, only opened late last year. Agree with Dodo. You would do better looking at more romantic places like Dinarobin, Paradis or Legends. Legends has just won an award for most romantic hotel in the world, I think, on TA!

Best wishes,

Bronia

South Africa
Level Contributor
10 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Med Albion

thanks! what about shandrani, they have very good all inclusive packages. is it the right place for honeymoon?

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
37,621 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Med Albion

Hi,

Shandrani is part of the same prestigious Beachcomber group as the Dinarobin, Paradis and others. It has excellent facilities, and accomodation, and it has first class watersports as its based in a marine park.

The one downside is that its quite close to the airport, and some people have aproblem with this. Rather than go into all this I will bump up a post about it for you.

Cheers,

Bronia

Malvern, Australia
Level Contributor
78 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Med Albion

It has been getting fantastic reviews in the press. I have booked my honeymoon in early April at Albion. Check here for more info on the club.

www.clubmedplanet.com/forum/forum.asp…

6. Re: Club Med Albion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Albion
More Albion Topics