We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon cruise- 1 day in Progresso

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Lafayette, Tennessee
3 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon cruise- 1 day in Progresso

Hello!

This will be our honeymoon cruise. We have looked at carnivals shore excursions and I do not see any that I like. We want to see some ruins, snorkel, eat some really good food, beach, and shop. We are there for 9 hours. Any ideas on where to go and how to travel? Should we just take a taxi to Merida? If so what would be best to do there? Please leave suggestions!! Thank you. This will be my newly wedded husband's first cruise and I want to make it perfect!!

Yucatan Cenote Eco-Aventuras
Archaeology Tours, Private Tours, Cultural Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Eco Tours
Lawson's Original Yucatan Excursions - Day Tours
Nature & Wildlife Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Yucatan Snook
Fishing Charters & Tours
Merida, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Merida, Chichen Itza
Level Contributor
2,619 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Honeymoon cruise- 1 day in Progresso

Yes, yes and yes. All beaches in Mexico are public.

12. Re: Honeymoon cruise- 1 day in Progresso

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 19, 2013