We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightime temps end of may

Newcastle upon...
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nightime temps end of may

I am going the last two weeks in May. Do I need a jumper for the evening or is it still warm?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
46,758 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightime temps end of may

I wouldn't take a jumper to Cyprus in late May but that's me and you may need a light one or a pashmina so take one and then you have it if you need it - which is always better than not taking one and finding you need it when you haven't got it.

Mentioned in this post
Cyprus
Cyprus
Europe
UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightime temps end of may

Oh Donna.........I'm surprised your even asking given your hometown ! LOL

We're there every May and it does sometimes get cool at night, especially if your on the seafront or sitting outside, so something light should be enough

cumbernauld
Level Contributor
287 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightime temps end of may

We have been often in late May and have always found a light cardie a bonus.

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
10,778 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightime temps end of may

Yes, I agree, take a light wrap or cardigan, they don't take up much room and you will be a lot more comfortable with one than without.

5. Re: Nightime temps end of may

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 27, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Protaras