We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Information please

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
433 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Information please

Looking at coming to protaras next year anyone tell me what it's really like please ...4 young at heart adults and 2 teenagers ..like lively bars and lots to do ...

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
433 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Information please

Looked at veissiana looks fab x

home
Level Contributor
30 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Information please

We stayed in the vrissiana for the past 3 years. It's simply paradise food and drinks excellent quality and choice. Only fault is portions on a lunchtime which are huge. It's in an excellent position staff can't do enough for you. Would definatley recommend it. We look every year to go to another hotel but always end up back at vrissiana.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Information please

We have always stayed at the brilliant, its a great hotel at a fab price, rooms huge and pool area and food fantastic. The location is fab, just away from the noise but a 2 min walk to the strip!

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Information please

We stayed at the Odessa in 2011 and had a fab time, we were AI and it was ok...but as others have said the choice of bars and restaurants are endless and I'm not going AI this time. We love Capo bay hotel. Think there building a hotel or something in front of the Odessa, which might spoil the sea views!!

berkshire
Level Contributor
406 posts
1 review
Save Reply
25. Re: Information please

I would not go AI, we got back last Saturday and we stayed in Villa. Definitely much better than a hotel. Food in restaurants is too good to go all AI

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
191 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Information please

One downside - the bus fare is now €1.50!

berkshire
Level Contributor
406 posts
1 review
Save Reply
27. Re: Information please

Sorry, I am a bit puzzled by the last post. What has the bus fare got to

Do with this thread. It's about accommodation ?

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
191 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Information please

Two people mentioned the 1 euro fare to get from Protaras to other resorts, or the Waterpark. For a family of four, two return trips a day for a fortnight will now cost €56 more at €168. It may not be a factor in choosing where to stay but worth knowing about the fare rise - first for years I understand.

Edited: 12:40 am, June 19, 2013
29. Re: Information please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Protaras